Read Mighty Mouse's Thought For The Day - Every Day

This is the story of a tiny kitten - a runt, who was not expected to live. He refused to give in - he struggled against being put to sleep and left to die - even though people mistook him for some kind of alien mouse and not a kitten. His heart is bigger than a mountain - his love is boundless. He is an inspiration to everyone who comes in contact with him

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A KITTY'S WORK IS NEVER DONE

Hi Everyone...I am lecturing in screenwriting at Open Channel two nights a week at present - plus my writing - which means there's not a lot of time to get things done at home. Fortunately I have a WONDERFUL (???) Helper!


To Mighty Mouse this was just a green whirry thing....the concept of TV specials escapes him.


After he'd finished breaking ornaments - he decided to help load the dishwasher!

And then of course - he helped get the washing out of the dryer.

On a scale of 1 - 10 Lord Oliver Purrington AKA Mighty Mouse scored a whopping TWO!
Does anyone know a good cleaning lady?



13 comments:

  1. What a pretty house cleaner! Oliver you are such a good boy, my kittens just race around making more mess for me to clean up. As I recall D'Arcy was never very handy around the house and I notice he wasn't there to help today either, ah well.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi oliver look at you now you are a cleaning cat now i can not belive it are you going to play with darcy today lovw allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver, your coat looks so beautiful and soft!! What a gorgeous domestic god you are!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey oliver can you come and help my mum when you finish your mums house work..... got lots of toys to play with shame we live a state away ..but keep up the good work and arent you looking beautiful.....simba chanel shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me not bewwy good at howswerk.....hehehehe
    If me was good Mummy might want me doodit all de time.

    Auntie Carole...Mummy say D'arcy ith ewethleth - wodeber dat mean!
    Love and licks
    Oliber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...he is looking so good...who would have thought after his rough start...that we would see him doing the housekeeping...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Anon.....
    he does look good.... his start couldn't have been more disastrous but he had a lot of people pulling for him. Thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be careful Lord Oliver,all that washing up detergent could cause 'dish pan paws'
    You will just have to tell your domestic servants that these tasks should not be done by the lord of the manor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sshhhhhh Elaine....I've just persuaded him that housework is the most fun humans can have....that's why he's doing it! heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me'z not dat dumb Mummy - me nose you hates it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oliver, please come to my place and teach Darcy and Freya to use feather duster properly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Olliber, please come to my house an teech my mummy how to cleen. De house is a mess and I can't find all ma toyz. She sez she can't cos her ankul is sore but I fink shez just lazee. Sumtims I have to jumps on her to get her off de couch. She get up prettee fast wen I land on her ankul, akshewly...
    Love and head butts from Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me wood hepls yew Sophie... but me got doze dispanpaws wot Auntie Elaine said. Aunti Jana...youse got Darcy at yor place? Den who's in our fwont woom?
    Tommowow WE will have a BIG venture .
    Love and Licks
    Oliber

    ReplyDelete