Read Mighty Mouse's Thought For The Day - Every Day

This is the story of a tiny kitten - a runt, who was not expected to live. He refused to give in - he struggled against being put to sleep and left to die - even though people mistook him for some kind of alien mouse and not a kitten. His heart is bigger than a mountain - his love is boundless. He is an inspiration to everyone who comes in contact with him

Saturday, January 23, 2010

MIGHTY MOUSE'S THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND


Life is like money - you can spend it anyway you want..... but you can only spend it once!
Dat's what I finks anyway.
Have a good weekend evwybody
Lord Oliver Monta Purrington
AKA Mighty Mouse
(ps...I don't know why Mummy puts down AKA...my name isn't AKA....AKA is a silly name for a kitty)

8 comments:

  1. Deer Oliva,

    Dis is Paisley. My Mum somtimez calls me Paisley aka Iggle Piggle. I fort dat it wuz becauz I am kewl like a rock band aka dakka but she sez itz becoz I is a piggie. I fort she liked it wen I cleaned every wun's bowls? Stupid aka.

    luv Paisley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paisley - I seen you a lot on Daddy's ties. Has you got wed sqwuiggles? Dere is a band calld aka daka? Poor peoples. Dey got a silly name! Fanks for ritin to me.
    Luv
    MM Oliver (you spelldid my name wrong)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey mouse boy, dont yew pik on my speeling if yew dont even now whoo aka daka are. My Mum says they r caled ACDC and r 2 lowd for her. Yew hav my pictcha on yur Daddy's ties? Kewl!!
    luv, Paisley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dey is too loud fur mie mummy too!
    Luv MM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...am laughing out aloud at you two, Oliver and Paisley, that my cats came to see what was going on.
    Love and cuddles to all...Sher

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cats are taking over the asylum! Then where will all the crazy cat ladies go? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crazy cat ladies have to stay at the asylum to provide the laps for the cats!!

    ReplyDelete